Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Thankful for prayers

We got word the other day that G'ma was in the hospital with fluid around her heart and in her lungs. She wasn't eating and had 'the worst night of my life'. She's 97 years young. I just got off the phone with my oldest daughter who has been keeping us posted on G'ma's condition. She said G'ma slept good last nite and ate all of her breakfast and even joked about it (the breakfast). Thank all those out there who have said a prayer for her. The power of prayer is so amazing. I don't think we realize sometimes just how powerful prayer is. We just take it for granted. Just keep her and her caretakers in your prayers. Keep our country in your prayers too. We are now under new leadership and ALL leadership should have our prayers no matter if we voted for them or not or what skin color they are. I always tell people (and believe me, in the trucking industry the "N" word is used A LOT) that there's not difference in us except skin color. When cut, we ALL bleed red, and we all have hearts.

No comments: