Thursday, April 9, 2009

PRAISES

Went to my last physical therapy of the week this morning. Am so ready to be done with this for good. While there this morning my therapist told me that when I started therapy my measurements were like 50's & 60's. Today my measurements are in the 150-160!!!!! I was so excited & so was she. I want to thank my prayer warrior friend in Oklahoma for all of her prayers. This person has been thru some very difficult times but always has a positive attitude & I love her to death! I call her my sister by another mother. We went to school together but she was younger. We connected again on myspace & it's been so wonderful finally having a friend like this!
Another prayer was answered yesterday. We've been praying about a vehicle & had talked with some friends at church about buying one of theirs. Steve forgot about going to look at this car last nite after church. When the kids got home from church they told us that these friends were giving us the car. It does need some work but Steve is mechanically inclined & should be able to fix it. What a wonderful blessing!
It's such a beautiful day out too! I do have an unspoken prayer request & would appreciate the prayers on that. God Bless All & have a wonderful day.
THIS IS A DAY THAT THE LORD HAS MADE, I WILL REJOICE & BE GLAD IN IT!!!

1 comment:

BadDaddy said...

I'm so happy for you! I'll keep your prayer request in mind. Glad you're doing so well!