Sunday, April 26, 2009

The Frazzled Female

We started the book 'The Frazzled Female' by Cindi Wood in our Sunday School class recently. I have a terrible time getting myself motivated to study the lesson but this past Saturday I sat down & actually studied the lesson! One of the plans for the week is a defrazzler. Write down your to-do list & then pray over each item on that list. We all have those lists don't we? The author got a little notebook to write her to-do lists in. In the front of this book she wrote, Lord, here's my list of details. I'm recording things to do, errands to run, items to pick up, places to be, calls to make ... all the things that can drive me crazy if each one is not committed to You! Thank You for being the Lord of my details!
This book has a little study to do each day & one is 'Turning a Martha Day into a Mary Day' & talks about how Satan will use the 'I don't have time' attack to keep us from Bible study & prayer. I think he's been attacking me quite often on this issue. So, this lesson is a MUST HAVE for me!
Dear Lord, Thank you for being the Lord of my time. Restore my joy, peace, & sanity. Give me insight & persistence to keep my focus on You. Fill me with assurance of Your love & Your desires for me. I love you.

No comments: