Wednesday, April 15, 2009

More Blessings!

Easter was fantastic this year! The service at church was great!
Because we were up so early for the service I took a nap that afternoon. Isn't that what Sunday afternoon's are for anyway? I was just waking up when the kids hollered at me to come up front. I was still half asleep when I came up front. I sat down & Dwayne asked me if I would like to be called Meemaw, Grandma or whatever else (at this point I didn't hear much else). I was crying to hard!!! Dwayne said that the baby could call me that (the crying) for the first couple of years!! I had been praying so hard for this moment! God has blessed indeed! Shasta goes today for an ultrasound & I'm going to watch her girls that she nannies. I love watching them!
Went with Steve to the doctor on Monday. They're sending him to an orthopedic surgeon to see if he needs surgery (which to me if ya send someone to a surgeon that itself would say surgery!). He's still fighting with workman's comp. They are getting him his check each week but they're like 2 weeks behind. With trying to quit smoking, no work, & rain he's going stir crazy. So much to do but the rain is keeping him from it.
We found the parts for our Lil Red car & are now just waiting for a DRY day to start taking the old one off & putting the new one on.
A couple of prayer requests: a friend of my sister's mom passed away; a dear friend of mine is battling depression & my unspoken. We know the Lord answers prayers. It may not be the answer we want or when we want it but in due time & for whatever is best for us.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on another grandbaby! Glad your PT is over and hope your husbands stuff checks out ok or whatever you need!