Tuesday, December 30, 2008

GOD'S PROMISE

I found this while looking thru some comments trying to find one for a good friend of mine. As I read it it dawned on me that this is God's promise too. He's there thru all of these things, we just need to realize that more often. He's ALWAYS here for us.


GOD'S PROMISE

If you need to talk,
I'll listen.
If you need to cry,
I'll hold you.
If you feel lost,
I'll help guide you.
If you need to be angry,
I'll let you.
If you're feeling afraid,
I'll comfort you.
If you're feeling attacked,
I'll be your defense.
If you need to lean awhile,
I'll give you a shoulder.
If you're feeling unsure,
I'll be your confidence.
If you're feeling alone,
I'll be the friend who won't leave you.
If you need to learn to trust again,
I'll prove to you that you can.

No comments: