Monday, November 10, 2008

Dreaming with the ABC's

As you dream, keep in mind these ABC's

Aim high
Believe in God
Consider your options
Don't give up
Enrich your soul
Find faith in doubt
Go for the grace
Hang on
Ignore discouragement
Just let Jesus!
Keep trying
Love life
Make merry
Never say, "I can't"
Open your mind
Pray hard
Quit whining
Read the Bible
Stay strong
Take on the challenge
Understand the obstacles
Value virtue
Wait patiently
X-celerate hope
Yield to the Holy Spirit
Zero in on joy

This devotional was sooo good! I wanted to post all of it, but you'd probly get bored with it. It comes from "Boomerang Joy" by Barbara Johnson. I'm almost finished with this devotional as it was only 60 devotionals. I hope I find another one just as full of love, fun & faith! 'Cause right now I really need a LOT of all three.

Remember to pray for Tina & Julie tomorrow as they go thru their surgeries. Love you girls!

No comments: