Monday, November 3, 2008

BITS & PIECES

A lot of my blog ideas come from something that has touched me. Steve & I are doing a nightly devotional by Dr. James & Shirley Dobson called 'Night Light'. These came from that book:
The moment you tell other parents how to raise their kid the odds increase that your own child will turn up on America's Most Wanted.

We think we've figured life out, but then we wade in & discover otherwise. All in all, this is a good thing. For when our future is sure & certain, when all the corners are tucked in nice & neat, there is no need for faith.

This is from 'Boomerang Joy' by Barbara Johnson
Write down five things you are thankful for each day.

I am better than I was but not quite as good as I was before I got worse.

1 comment:

Shasta said...

I like that last little quote.