Saturday, September 27, 2008

LET GOD!!!

I found this a while back & try to use it everyday (I said TRY).
Good morning!
This is God. I will be handling all of your problems today. I will not need your help.
So, relax & have a good day!

I love it! BUT, my problem is that I have the problem of giving God all of my problems & then take some of them back because I guess I don't think He's working fast enough. I struggle with this a lot. I just have to remember the 'I WILL NOT NEED YOUR HELP' part. Anyone else have this problem or is it just me?
It's going to be a very busy day t'day. We have "The Big Night" tonite & Steve & I are helping at different points all evening. This is a first for both of us. I have worked with young people but not this large a group. Steve, a new Christian, never has. So much prayer needed please.

No comments: