Sunday, September 28, 2008

"The Big Night"

Well, the big event was last nite and tho the rain cut the evening short it was, for me anyway, a great evening. When Steve & I left the front gate there were 382 people there! We left the event soaking wet & exhausted but blessed.
My Sunday school class just finished up the book "Battlefield of the mind" by Joyce Meyer. I got there about half way thru the book. I have anxiety attacks & this book has helped me tremendously! I really enjoyed being in that class & having a fabulous teacher in Samantha. Our new book is "Believing in God" by Beth Moore. I hear many good things about her but have never read any of her books or studies. Am really looking forward to this class. Tho Steve & I don't know where we're going or what we're doing I hope to be around to finish this study. I have the book so I can study it on my own if we aren't around. Tho it is nice to be with fellow Christians to do studies like this. To me it's a support group. God Bless the teachers of these studies.

No comments: